We sit down with venture capitalist, Shawn Gervais, who has excelled in numerous industries, including printing, marketing, mobile communications, auto services, and software development. With his unstoppable entrepreneurial spirit, ingenious strategies for streamlining processes, and forward-thinking embrace of technology, Shawn's story is packed with invaluable insights for any small business owner. Did you know our amazing voices can go beyond just the microphone? Yes, we have video! Subscribe to our YouTube channel here!
• Website | https://orbisx.com/
• Podcast | OrbisX Off The Clock Show
• Book | The Detailing Master Class
(03:01) – Shawn’s Bio
(13:47) – Measuring Start-Up Costs
(28:17) – Secrets of Process Building
(38:10) – Building a Tailored Sales Experience
Previous guests on The Small Business Safari include Amy Lyle, Ben Alexander, Joseph Sission, Jonathan Ellis, Brad Dell, Chris Hanks, C.T. Emerson, Chad Brown, Tracy Moore, Wayne Sherger, David Raymond, Paul Redman, Gabby Meteor, Ryan Dement, Barbara Heil Sonneck, Bryan John, Tom Defore, Rusty Clifton, Duane Johns, Beth Miller, Jason Sleeman, Andy Suggs, Chris Michel, Jon Ostenson, Tommy Breedlove, Rocky Lalvani, Amanda Griffey, Spencer Powell, Joe Perrone, David Lupberger, Duane C. Barney, Dave Moerman, Jim Ryerson, Al Mishkoff, Scott Specker, Mike Claudio and more!
If you loved this episode try these!
• What it Takes to Build an Organization that Scales | Tara Riley
• Unlocking the Secrets of Successful Business Scaling with California Closet Franchise Owner | Kenneth Cleary
• How to Launch Your Business to the Stratosphere with Chris Hanks
Have any questions or comments? Connect with me here!